Attitude and Aptitude with the #Pinpointmke!
When our small businesses work together to lift each other up, we build a stronger, more vibrant Milwaukee.
At Pinpoint Solutions, we love sharing our industry expertise with our fellow entrepreneurs, so we were thrilled to host the African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin for “Attitude and Aptitude: a Breakfast Seminar on Marketing and Advertising.” Attendees joined the Pinpoint team for a 90 minute seminar – with a tasty breakfast spread from our friends at Rise and Grind Cafe – designed to help participants develop an effective approach to growing their small businesses through marketing and advertising strategy… #Pinpoint style! Check out a taste of our key tips from the seminar!
- Strategy matters: Whether you educate yourself or seek professional guidance, having an integrated marketing plan that reaches and connects with your target audience is crucial!
- Know your brand: take the time to figure who you are, what makes you special, and how you can most effectively speak to potential consumers in a way that is uniquely you!
- Social media ROI: Your social media presence should be based around establishing relationships and building trust: Content → Conversations → Relationships → Trust → ROI
- Start small: Familiarize yourself with one or two social media platforms and start by building a strong presence there.
- Create measurable goals: know what you are trying to accomplish with your marketing strategy – Sales? Growing your audience? Building your email list?
Want more? Stay connected with us! “Like” us on Facebook or follow Pinpointmke on Twitter or Instagram. Join our growing community and let’s keep building!